CallRoot allows you to add notes for each call. Using Call Notes, team members can easily read important call details added by their colleagues. The main advantage of Call Notes is that you can recall the key information about each call. While responding to your potential customers, you can simply go through the call notes of the previous call with them and plan your conversation accordingly. You may note down crucial details about the customer and his expectations from your product or service.
Steps to add a call note in CallRoot
- Scroll down to the “Call Logs” table on the Analytics page of your campaign.
- In the call logs table, click on the “Notes” icon corresponding to the call to which you want to add notes.
- Enter the note in the text area. The maximum characters allowed in a note is 1000.
- After writing the note, click the “Add Note” button. All of your team members can add call notes.
- You have successfully added a note to a call. You and your team members can now view this saved note.
- You can also delete a note. Just hover over a note and you will see a “bin” icon on the lower right corner. Click on this bin icon to delete a note.