With Copper CallRoot integration, all your incoming calls will get logged into Copper under the respective contacts. If the call is coming from a new contact (lead), CallRoot will create a new contact and then log the call details under the same.
- CallRoot account ( Not registered yet? Sign up for CallRoot)
- Copper account
- Login to your Copper account and, click on “Settings”.
- Click on “API keys”.
- Click on “Generate API KEY” to generate an API key and, add the label as Callroot.
- Now Login to your CallRoot account as an Administrator.
- Click on the Integrations tab on the sidebar.
- Look for the Copper Integration from the list of Integrations.
- Click on the “Connect” button.
- Enter your Copper Email and API key you generated.
- That’s all. Now, all your incoming calls will get logged in your Copper account.