CallRoot-Hubspot integration sends phone call data from CallRoot into Hubspot’s lead activity timeline.
All the marketing calls coming from unknown numbers create new leads in your HubSpot. Once visitors on your website make a call to our tracking numbers, their call details and call recording get logged as well.(Only when you have call recording set as “on” while you are creating a campaign on CallRoot).
Also, with this integration, you will be able to track the source of the caller. This will help you in determining which marketing campaign is driving the more number of inbound calls or sales.
Enable HubSpot Call Tracking Integration
To set up your Hubspot integration with CallRoot, follow the steps given below:
- Click on Integrations from the sidepane.
- Go to Hubspot integration and click on “connect”.
- You will now get redirected to Hubspot where you can choose the account you wish to connect.
- Once your account is connected, all the new leads are created as a connection on your Hubspot account.
- Just when a prospect makes a call on CallRoot’s tracking number, an activity is logged corresponding to the contact in Hubspot.
That’s all. Now all your incoming calls will get logged to your Hubspot account just when you enable this integration.So, from now onwards, never miss out on any leads!