CallRoot allows you to integrate Salesforce, giving you the access to our ever-growing list of third-party integrations. With this integration, you can easily keep track of all the new leads coming from phone calls. Let’s navigate our way to the two following points one-by-one:-
- How does the CallRoot-Salesforce integration work?
- How to integrate Salesforce with CallRoot?
When you connect this integration, you can track all incoming calls directly in Salesforce. As soon as the call ends, CallRoot automatically pushes the data into your connected Salesforce account. Incoming calls are logged as Call under the Tasks section in Salesforce, with the task status as complete. All call related information like caller number, caller name, call duration, campaign, source (paid ad, organic search, referral, direct), recording link, etc. is also available there. Apart from this, we also create a new Lead in Salesforce using phone number of the caller.
That’s how the calls look like in Salesforce when the integration is connected.
You can view all the call information on their respective detail pages in Salesforce.
If you get a call from a new number, then a new lead is created under Leads section in Salesforce.
How to integrate Salesforce with CallRoot?
- Log in to your CallRoot account. (Haven’t got yourself registered yet? click here!)
- Click on Integrations tab on the sidebar.
- Look for the Salesforce integration from the list of third-party integrations we provide and click on Connect.
- Click on the Allow button to permit CallRoot to access your Salesforce account through API.
That’s it. You’re all set! The calls and corresponding leads will be sent over to your Salesforce account, once your account is integrated.