What is Webhook Workflow?
A Webhook Workflow is a type of Workflow using which a webhook is triggered every time you receive a call via your CallRoot call tracking number. This works in such a way that while setting up a Webhook workflow you have to mention all the necessary triggers and conditions. Then if you receive a call and all the conditions satisfy then the Webhook will be triggered on the URL mentioned with all the details of the call. This will help you to keep up with the customers much better.
Steps to create a Webhook Workflow
To create a Webhook Workflow, you must have a running campaign as workflows are associated with a running campaign.
- Firstly, go to “Workflows” section.
- Click on “Activate”.
- Now you’re ready to create your first workflow. Click on “Create a Workflow” and you will be redirected to a form wizard. Here, just select the campaigns you want this workflow to work with and select the “Trigger” you want for this workflow and click “Next Step”.
- Now, in Step 2 you have to select the condition for the workflow and then you have to select the value for the condition. Like, here the condition is selected as “Caller Frequency” and the value of the condition is selected as “2” which means that this workflow will work for the callers who are calling for 2nd time or more. After you’ve selected both options, click on “Next Step” to continue.
- Now, in Step 3 first enter the name for this workflow then from the “Action” select “Webhook” and, finally select the values you want CallRoot to send you. You can see the preview for the same in the JSON Preview window. Once you are all done click on “complete”.
- Now your workflow is up and running. You can also view the logs, edit your workflow, pause or run your workflow and, delete your workflow from the workflow tab.
- You can view logs by clicking on “Logs” from the workflow tab. Here, you can view when your workflow was triggered and whether it was successful or not and much more details.