CallRoot integration with ActiveCampaign allows you to track all the calls, coming to your CallRoot tracking number, directly in ActiveCampaign account. When you enable this integration, you get the call details right inside your ActiveCampaign account with all the information of the call that is, call duration, source of the caller, CallRoot campaign on which you got the call, call recording, etc.
How to integrate CallRoot to ActiveCampaign?
- Login to your CallRoot account. (Not here yet? Sign-up today. It’s easy!)
- Click on Integrations from the side pane.
- Look for ActiveCampaign from the list of integrations.
- Click on Connect button of the ActiveCampaign integration.
- Just when you click on connect button, you need to put in your API key and domain(URL) to connect your ActiveCampaign account. These two field value can be found in your ActiveCampaign account on the Settings page under the “Developer” tab.
- Copy the Domain(URL) and API key(Key) from your ActiveCampaign account. Here is the screenshot on where to find and copy these values.
- As soon as you fill-up the required key and domain and click on connect, your CallRoot account gets integrated with your ActiveCampaign account. And that’s it, you have now successfully integrated CallRoot with ActiveCampaign. Now, you will never miss any information about new inbound calls from your marketing campaigns setup in CallRoot.
Schedule a free demo with us and know more about CallRoot and its integration with ActiveCampaign – https://callroot.com/demo.