CallRoot-Freshsales integration sends phone call data from CallRoot into Freshsales lead/contact activity timeline.
All the marketing calls coming from unknown numbers create new leads in Freshsales. Once visitors on your website make a call to our tracking numbers, their call details and call recording get logged into Freshsales (Only when you have call recording set as “on” while you are creating a campaign on CallRoot).
Also, with this integration, you will be able to track the source of the caller. This will help you in determining which marketing campaign is driving the more number of inbound calls or sales.
To enable the CallRoot Call Tracking integration with Freshsales follow the steps below.
- Head over to your Freshsales account and go to settings, by clicking the profile image at top right corner of your dashboard, and choose API settings.
- Here you can copy the API key of your account by clicking on the “COPY” button.
- After copying the API key, head over to CallRoot Integrations page. Click on the “Connect” button corresponding to Freshsales Integration.
- Now paste the API key copied from the settings page of your Freshsales account along with the Freshsales URL of your account and email ID associated with Freshsales.
- After filling all the required credentials, click on Save. Now your Freshsales account is connected and all the call activity will be logged in your Freshsales account.