When you enable this integration, you get the caller details right inside from Podio. When a call gets completed, the information is fed to Podio which is then displayed to the chosen workspace. A status is created for every inbound call in Podio. From status, you can see the name of the campaign that particularly drove the call to you. A call recording link is also provided in status so that you can play and listen to the call again. The status created in Podio looks like this-
How to integrate CallRoot to Podio?
Follow this step-by-step guide to integrate your Podio account with CallRoot-
- Login to your CallRoot account. (Not here yet? Sign-up today. It’s easy!)
- Click on Integrations from the side pane.
- Look for Podio from the list of integrations.
- Click on Connect tab of the Podio integration.
- Just when you click on Connect tab you will be taken to Podio login page where you will have to feed in your login credentials.
- After that, a pop-up window will appear, click on Grant Access button in green.
- Hit Grant Access button and then choose from the Organization and the Workspace, to which you want all your CallRoot status to get logged to.
And that’s it. We have successfully integrated CallRoot to Podio. Now, never miss any information of new inbound calls from your marketing campaigns setup in CallRoot.