How does this work?
Just when you enable this integration, you will be able to track all the call activities that are going in CallRoot (right inside from Insightly!). The integration works in the following way-
Call from the existing lead– When an inbound call from an exisiting lead takes place, an Activity is logged in Insightly. An activity that Is logged looks like this-
Call from a new lead– In this case, it is checked whether the current number is already a contact on Insightly or not. If it is, then an event is created. An event thus created looks like this-
If the caller is not from any existing contact then a new lead is created and then an event is logged.
How to Integrate CallRoot to Insightly?
Integrating CallRoot to Insightly is easy and takes only couple of minutes. Please check the steps enlisted below to integrate. But before we get started to guide make sure you already have a-
- CallRoot account ( New here? Sign-up now!)
- Insightly account
Now as we have checked these two pre-requisites, Here’s a quick start guide to get you up in running quickly. 🙂
- Login to you Insightly account.
- Click on User Settings.
- Fetch your API key from here and copy-paste it somewhere.
- Open a new tab and Login to your CallRoot account.
- Click on Integrations in the side-pane.
- Click on Insightly Integration.
- When you click on Connect a pop-up window will appear. Feed in the email by which you have created the Insightly account. In API key, copy-paste the API key that we have fetched earlier in step-3 and then click on Connect.
Just this much! Now, never miss any inbound lead with our CallRoot-Insightly Integration.