Log unique callers with CallRoot-Optimizely Integration
With CallRoot-Optimizely integration, every unique caller will be logged as a unique visitor under your experiment results.
How to Integrate Optimizely with CallRoot
- Login to your CallRoot account as an Administrator.
- Click on Integrations.
- Go to Optimizely integration and then click on “Connect”.
- Click on Accept and, you’ll be redirected back to CallRoot.
- A pop-up window will appear. Fill in- “Project”, “Experiment”, “Variation”, and “Event” from the drop-down.
- After you’ve selected every option click on Save.
Now you’re all set and Optimizely integration is up and running. Now, every new call will be logged in your Optimizely experiment results as visitors.