With our Kissmetrics Integration for CallRoot, you can create new events for every caller or visitor. The data will be instantly pushed to your integrated Kissmetrics account for you to analyze it further. With this help-guide, we will be covering two main sections which are-
- How CallRoot for Kissmetrics works?
- How to Integrate Kissmetrics to your CallRoot account?
When you enable this integration, you can easily track all the CallRoot activities from your Kissmetrics account. When a call is completed, an event will be generated. All the data in reference to the caller will be directly fed to the Kissmetrics. You can check whether the call was received or missed. The event also tells you about the campaign name that specifically drove the call to you. So, you can see the status of the campaigns you are putting out and cross check its performance too. Also, via which channel (paid ad, offline banner, direct, referral etc) the call came from that too you can see in Kissmetrics event.
If not that was already enough- the event comes with the call recording link so that you can play and listen to the call again. The event created looks like this-
The event is created for visitors as well who visit your site. With all the information such as URL and referrer, the event in Kissmetrics looks like this-
Please note that you can create event for CallRoot in Kissmetrics at any time.
How to Integrate CallRoot to Kissmetrics?
To get started, you must have-
- A CallRoot account. ( New here? sign up now!)
- Kissmetrics account
Now, as we have checked off these two essentials points, let’s begin tracing the points on CallRoot- Kissmetrics Integration
- Login to your Kissmetrics account.
- Go to Account settings.
- Click on Tracking API Key.
- Fetch your Tracking API key and copy-paste it somewhere.
- Now, open a new tab and login to your CallRoot account.
- Go to Integrations tab and look for Kissmetrics Integration.
- Now, click on Connect tab.
- A pop window will appear, copy-paste the Tracking API Key that we have already fetched earlier and then click on Save.
That’s all it takes to Integrate CallRoot to Kissmetrics.