CallRoot helps in tracking the inbound calls you receive from Facebook, Twitter, Bing, Google or any other source. All you need to do is just create a Campaign. To head start with the creation of your Campaign check out the following steps:-
- Log in to your CallRoot account as an Ambassador and click on the Campaigns tab. (Under this tab, you can also keep an eye on all the campaigns you’ve created previously in CallRoot)
- Click on Create New Campaign.
- After you click on Create New Campaign, you’ll be forwarded to Create Campaign page where you’ll be asked to fill in the tabs and circle the choices to create an exclusive campaign.
- Start with giving a name to your campaign so that it is easily distinguishable from the table of all the campaigns you’ve created. (earlier or are planning to create in future)
- After you correctly fill in the tabs and mark the circles, click on the Create Campaign tab.
And we’re done! That’s all it takes to create an Inbound Call Tracking in CallRoot Via a Campaign creation that will hardly take your 5 minutes.