With CallRoot you can setup IVR (Interactive Voice Response) on your CallRoot Campaign and create and interactive menu for your leads. You can also direct the calls to different destination numbers, according to the option the caller choose, using IVR.
Setting up an IVR is simple and can be setup in few minutes. Here are the steps to setup an IVR menu for all the incoming calls:
- An IVR can be created while creating a campaign or you can edit a campaign to setup an IVR in it.
- While creating a campaign or editing, choose the “Setup An IVR” option under “Forward Calls To” to get started quickly.
- After selecting IVR, you can set different destination numbers corresponding to a key press.
- Add upto twelve different options corresponding to each unique key present in a dialer, by click on Add More Options.
- You can always edit your campaign to enable/disable IVR.
Using IVR (Interactive Voice Response) feature you can setup multiple destination number for your CallRoot Call Tracking Campaign.