Log Incoming Marketing Calls directly to your Intercom Account
CallRoot-Intercom integration will allow you to automatically log call information, call source (campaign or keyword that is responsible for this call) and call recording under your leads section (for the first time callers) or contacts as an activity.
How to integrate Intercom to CallRoot?
- Login to your CallRoot account as an Administrator.
- Click on Integrations from the sidebar of your CallRoot dashboard.
- Look for Intercom from the list of integrations and click on “Connect”.
- Select the account you want to connect and click on “Connect”.
- After clicking on “Connect” and granting access to the CallRoot App your contacts will be synced in a moment so that your existing contacts are not re-created again.
- Now every time you get a call, it will be logged on your account with all the details of the call like- campaign name, tracking number, recording URL (if opted), source etc.
Now, you’re all set to follow up with your lead directly from your Intercom account.